The UA-80 Evolution Vest is the first of its kind. It’s the first FAA approved commercially available underarm constant wear life vest, utilizing SWITLIKS signature underarm flotation.
When inflated, SWITLIK’s signature underarm flotation technology provides improved mobility, maneuverability, higher freeboard and superior water channeling when compared to traditional yoke-style bladders. It also provides auto-righting of unconscious aircrew to bring them into a stable, face-up position for unimpeded breathing.
As the flotation resides inside the vest, valuable space is added to the front for accessories. The Evolution Vest has more than twice the amount of available MOLLE loops than any previous Switlik design.
Like all signature SWITLIK products, every inch of the Evolution vest was designed for a purpose. The UA-80 Evolution is FAA approved to TSO-c13G.
- Signature SWITLIK underarm flotation design that moves flotation around the user’s body, and eliminates interference with the head and neck
- Increased MOLLE attachment space to carry more equipment
- Signature SWITLIK X-Back ergonomic design for superior comfort in the seated position
- Twin chamber inflatable cell with (2) oral tubes
- Three-layer inflation chamber design for redundancy
- YKK® QuickBurst® Breakaway zipper design
- Storage pockets for excess back strap webbing
- Heavy Duty COBRA® Quick Release Buckles (2)
- Breathable back panel with mesh spacer fabric for reduced thermal burden, extra ventilation and padding
- Protective 1000D Textured Nylon cover fabric for increased durability
- Built-in emergency locator light
- Integrated grab handle to assist in rescue or life raft boarding
|Buoyancy:||Over 80 lbs.|
|Inflation System:||Two (2) 38g CO2 Cylinders|
|Cover Fabric:||Urethane Coated 1000D Nylon|
Please contact us at parts at nedaero dot com for a quotation or get information about the complete Switlik product range.